1. Basic fees for private lessons are for a single private lesson with materials provided. (Students may bring their own materials as long as they are approved in advance by the instructor, for a $5.00 discount) Family and group rates are not available for the private lessons. If you wish for more to attend then you must schedule a group lesson. Class series are priced for the class if a student misses a lesson,(See 4, and 5 below)and wishes to "make it up" They must pay for that lesson separately, as the series price is discounted for the number of lessons purchased in the series.
2. Group lessons. Group lessons are available in 90 minute segments only. (Exception: Children)This is for art instruction and limited to a maximum of 8 students. $85.00 to reserve the time, and one student. Each additional student is $25.00.
3. Workshops - Are as listed on the Workshop tab. Students will be provided with an easel, and if included in pricing, materials. Otherwise students must bring their own materials. Snacks and refreshments are allowed, but not provided. Workshops are also available for groups for a themed experience. The deposit for the Workshop is non- refundable, as it reserves the space on the calendar and blocks it from other uses. The workshops can then be RSVP'd, but payment for each participant is due in advance. If a workshop does not have a large enough enrollment for the class to take place, the students will be notified 48 hours in advance and issued a refund.
4. Due to the number of students enrolled and the demand on the instructor’s time, no refund or make-up lesson will be offered if a student misses a lesson.
5. If the instructor misses a lesson, the student and the instructor will either schedule a make-up lesson or credit the missed lesson toward the next month’s fee.
Refund policy: All fees are 100% refundable up to two weeks in advance. 50% refundable up to seven days in advance. Not refundable within 7 days. Inclement weather will be refunded. Deposits are refunded if the class enrollment does not support the class.